Sunday, 21 November 2010

New Route Map designed - London to Lands End

It feels like an age since I last wrote any news on my Roadside Britain blog. The days were longer and the climate warmer it seems. Although much has been happening behind the scenes, including the construction of this route map of the locations on the A30 and A303, many of which feature in my debut book On The Road London to Lands End.


So whats new? With no new imagery to show I'm afraid, I'll tell you a little about my book, which is currently selling at a number of shops across the East including Waterstones, foto8, the London Transport Museum as well as Amazon.co.uk - which is great news. While i'm also in conversation to hold a second exhibition of my work captured from East Anglia at Ipswich in 2011 so keep your eyes peeled for this. While its worth noting I was short listed to the second day of judging in the Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2010, although the reality is that I can't officially claim this one, I did drop in the ranking from 6000+ competitors down to the last 400 or so whom entered. This news was obviously rather touching and I can't wait to pop into the National Portrait Gallery to see those who ultimately caught the eye of the judges.

So do watch this space as i'm hoping to get back out on the road very soon to being capturing new material for my Roadside Britain project.

No comments:

Post a Comment